Este sitio utiliza cookies y otras tecnologías para que podamos mejorar su experiencia de navegación

Si no está de acuerdo cambie la configuración de su navegador.

Aceptar


The Club...

History

 

  • Miguel Gil Gimenez
  • equipo femenino 1980
  • franciaco platon y juan antonio samaranch 1988 , y presidente tito pons 1982

 

The 18-hole Golf course inaugurated in 1968 was designed by Hamilton Stutt & Co. It combines a very technical course in the first round with a more relaxed one in the second. The first nine holes, surrounded by pine and cork oak forests, differ from the other nine located on the flat with very wide fairways, leading to the 18th hole, below the Casa Club, a typical 1841 Catalan farmhouse.

The Club is private but Green Fees are accepted throughout the year.